Anne Phung Nguyen. Hello! I'm Anne Phung Nguyen. A Vietnamese American entrepreneur who lives with her wonderful partner JP and her family in Orange County California. Henry is a happy and go-lucky father. The majority of people know me via my Instagram @annephung where I document my life - highs, lows, and everything inbetween. I arrived in America with my family and brothers in 1990 when I was 1 1/2 years old. young. I'm not now sharing my story to you, if not since my parents were devoted to hard work and sacrifice. In order to give them the chance to have a prospering future, I aimed on achieving success and put in the effort to get there. I had a set plan in my life that was to go to university, get a job, get married, buy a house and have kids. I figured that was the epitome of success life had other plans to show me the meaning of success. It was 2013 when I discovered that I didn't like going to work at my corporate job. Status and money did make me feel happy. I ...
Comments
Post a Comment